Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Poco a Poco (little by little)

Due to a busy schedule I haven't been able to do the Club until today. It having been since last Friday I was sure the setback would be great. Surprise! At least I was! :) I did 15 mins on the stationary bike, then did some of the machines before moving on to the ellyptical. Sometimes I look at it as a monster trying to defeat me! But today I fooled it - and me! I went 30 minutes!! AND within that time I sped up once for 4 mins and another time for 3 mins. That 5k is starting to look a little more possible. As a side note, my hubby pointed out the calories in a candy bar, so this time I noted the calories burned for the 30 mins. Would you believe it didn't cover the candy bar!?! That got me thinking a lot! So much for needing chocolate to keep me emotionally stable! :)

1 comment:

  1. It's sad that chocolate has so many calories!!! :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete