Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Barnes & Nobles Book signing

I know it's been a long time since I've posted. Sorry about that! About three and one half weeks ago, I pulled a tendon in the arch of my right foot and am still nursing it along. The tightness has moved up to my knee so-o-o the club and treadmill have gone by the wayside! :(
But I do have GOOD NEWS! This Saturday, May 1st, I'm doing a book signing at the Barnes & Nobles store located in Woodland Mall on 28th St in Grand Rapids, MI. I'm very excited about this and hope some of you from the area will come and see me from 1 - 3 p.m. My special hubby asked if I'd like him to pay people to camp out front the night before in order to draw the press. Wasn't that sweet? :) I told him no, but truly appreciated his heart. I do pray that books will sell and will let all of you know. Until Saturday night, have a great rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment