Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The News of my new novel is getting out!

I'm starting to get booksignings with my first one this Saturday at Robbins Booklist in Greenville, Michigan from 11-1 p.m. If you're in the area please stop in. My next one is set up for May 13th at McLean & Eakin Booksellers in Petoskey, Michigan from 1 - 3 p.m. So, I'd better make sure I'm physically fit, right? :) Since my last posting, I've gone to the Club two more times. On Monday, I went on the ellyptical machine and after 3 mins thought I was done. A woman got on one beside me who I'd been watching over the weeks really struggling to do the weight machines. Surprisingly, she can go 30 mins - that's right 30! She encouraged me to keep going. I ended up doing my personal best - 15 minutes!!! I was tired but pleased. Thank you Lord! Today, all of the ellyptical machines were busy and I couldn't wait, so I didn't get on one, but that's okay. I still feel like I'm making progress - poco a poco (little by little).

No comments:

Post a Comment