Thursday, February 4, 2010

"The Club"

Well, I went for the second time today. Wednesday morn I expected to feel stiff and generally awful, but was pleasantly surprised! My big accomplishment today was walking on the treadmill without holding on. I know, I know that sounds simple right? Well, it wasn't for me until I learned my balance which was accomplished today. Yah!!! I'd like to think after having gone twice that I could notice an obvious change in the mirror. :) Nope! I have a very long way to go, but at least I'm starting the trip! The plan is to go again Saturday and then Sunday afternoon. They even gave me a pass so Tom, my hubby, can come with me for a week. Until Saturday, take care.

2 comments:

  1. How fast did you walk on the treadmill?? Did you feel yourself getting out of breathe?? Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you, too! Way to go. :) You are an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete