Saturday, October 17, 2009

Introducing Pam the blogger

Well, I'm up and running and am excited! This is my first official blog site! Like everyone else out there in cyberland, life gets awfully busy at times. My daughter-in-love helped me get this going almost two weeks ago and I'm just getting to it. I'm happy to be able to make myself available to others, esp if they have comments about my novels or a question about the Lord Jesus Christ. You see, back in Sept of 1975, I prayed to surrender my life to Christ and have served Him ever since. It's been quite the ride! He's taken us to exciting places - Mich., Ind., Texas, Mexico City, Bolivia - S. America. I even almost died from typhoid fever while in Bolivia, but wouldn't trade any of my experiences for a different way of life. I love the Lord Jesus and look forward to some day being with Him for eternity in Glory. I believe in the inerrant word of God and that I'm sealed until the day of redemption. I also believe that nothing takes God by surprise. He knows all and sees all. If He didn't, then He couldn't be God could He? I trust Him and thank Him daily for my beloved family. Well, I guess that's enough for this first time. I look forward to hearing from people as the word gets out about this site.

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!!!!! I'm excited that your up and running, and proud to add you to my blog-list :) That's an excellent first post, and you definitely have a God-given talent with the written word!!! Cant wait to see what's next ;o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the life of having a blog! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I know I do. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Bloggyville! You'll meet some wonderful people here :-)

    ReplyDelete